This is a totally random post but thanks to my cousins, I’ve been hooked on Flappy Bird since CNY. It is a ridiculously popular game with millions of downloads. Some love it some hate (there’s even an anti-flappy bird game called squishy bird). I think it’s a brilliant game and here’s why.
1. You get the game instantly
It literally took me 1 second to learn. 1 second.
2. Your only goal is to beat your highscore
Because it is so pathetic
3. It teaches you the virtue of being patient
You can’t rush flappy bird.
4. Trains your concentration level
Precision is key. Focus, focus, focus.
5. You earn the points fair and square
Everyone will know if your high score is 9038437671737.
6. The game only truly ends when you say so
Or when you smash your phone from frustration
7. It helps to control anger management
If you carry on playing when you’re frustrated, you bird ain’t gonna flap anywhere.
8. With such a simple concept, the game is unbelievably hard
9. Life Lesson: Don’t give up
10. It is highly addictive
This is probably one of the hardest games I’ve played but yet it gets you so hooked on to it. The hype is evidence that this is a brilliant game. Or perhaps I’m just justifying the hours I’ve spent (or some might say, wasted) on flapping the damn bird.
Arghhhhh, you can’t deny that you’re itching to have a go at it now.
Just keep flapping, just keep flapping, just flapping…
Peace & Love,